Friday, April 3, 2009

Have You Seen This Commercial???

Slap Chop $19.95 plus shipping & handling......
To me it is the most ridiculous commercial, the item for sale basically dices/chops food. It is so small that 2 pieces of chunky pineapple and 1 small strawberry fits in it nicely. The Slap Chop, if I was to use it, wouldn't work for me, I prepare meals designed for more than 1 person, or it would take me a very LONG time putting 1 or 2 pieces of product in it. As for making a meal for 1, it would be so much easier and less messy to just cut up the food with a knife. All together with shipping and handling this item would cost you atleast $30.00. But lets not forget you also get the Graty and the folding cutting board with it for free...Hmmm the graty fits snuggly 3 small pieces of cheese to shred. Not worth all the cleaning. The cutting board can be bought in a store for a very reasonable price of 5 for $5.00.
For $30.00 ???? I just can't see it, maybe if it were much bigger it would be more useful.....
But this is just my opinion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment